Check out our handy list of 20 London bars and shops stocking our lightly peated single malt.
Living in or visiting the UK capital? There are plenty of spots to settle in and solve the world’s problems over a dram of Raasay While We Wait or pick up a bottle as a gift or to enjoy at home.
- Two Floors, Soho
- Slaughtered Lamb, Clerkenwell
- Electricity Showrooms, Hoxton Square
- Wenlock & Essex, Essex Road
- Exmouth Arms, Clerkenwell
- Well & Bucket, Bethnal Green
- Harrild & Sons, Farringdon
- Three Johns, Angel
- Singer Tavern, City
- Commercial Tavern, Brick Lane
- The Griffin, Shoreditch
- Fountain & Ink, Southbank
- Black Rock, Shoreditch
- Soho Whisky Club, Soho
- The Vault, Soho
- Theatre of wine: Greenwich, Tufnell Park, Leytonstone
- Park and bridge, Acton
- Royal Mile Whiskies, Bloomsbury
- Milroys of Soho, Soho
If you do visit one of these great stockists we’d love to share you experience! Why not snap a picture and share to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #raasaywhisky.