Help us pick a name for our trusty classic VW T2 Campervan and you can win yourself one of the first bottles of Raasay While We Wait – 2018 Release. Its fun and easy to take part.
Choose a Name to Enter Now
To enter, just vote for your favourite name from the top five names our panel of experts have chosen from our followers’ suggestions on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using below. Voting is open until Wednesday 7th November with the winning voter being announced at the end of November. The winner will receive a bottle of Raasay While We Wait 2018 Release and a special wee hurl in the campervan when they come to Raasay.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: R&B Distillers Limited (company no. SC483145) whose registered office is at 23 Manor Place, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH3 7DX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of R&B Distillers Limited.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://raasaydistillery.com/raasay-distillery-blog/help-name-our-vw…of-while-we-wait/ with the competition being hosted on the gleam.io website
- Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 7th November. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, visit our website and select your chosen name from the list of 5 options. You will then be asked to enter your first & last name, email address and date of birth. You can gain additional entries by sharing the competition on social media using the gleam.io app.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x 70cl bottle of Raasay While We Wait – 2018 Release. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely for the purchase of running this competition and in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- R&B Distillers Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- R&B Distillers Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.