– The promoter is: R&B Distillers Limited (company no. SC483145)] whose registered office is at 23 Manor Place, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH3 7DX.
– The competition is open to individuals aged 18 years or over except employees of R&B Distillers Limited.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
– By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
– Closing date for entry will be 29/04/2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter: like, comment and share the relevant social media post on the platform you are using. You will then be entered into the contest.
– The prize is as follows: one night stay at the Isle of Raasay Distillery’s Borodale House accommodation in 2021. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prize does not include travel or any other expenses.
– The winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
– The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Twitter/Facebook/or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
– The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
– The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scots law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
– Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely for the purpose of running this competition and in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
– Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
– R&B Distillers Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
– R&B Distillers Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition & these terms and conditions if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.