We are seeking a Distillery Operator to join our friendly Isle of Raasay Distillery team. Closing date for applications is 12th April 2019.
Raasay Distillery, Isle of Raasay
To assist in the production, casking, warehousing and bottling of spirit.
- To operate production equipment safely and efficiently
- To maintain accurate records
- To maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- To contribute to health and safety compliance
- To assist other business areas as required
- Warehousing of stock
- Monitoring of material usage
- Vatting, bottling and packaging of spirt
Raasay Distillery has been producing spirit since September 2017 and is in the process of expanding maturation and bottling facilities. Consequently, this has created an opportunity for the right candidate to join our production team. The role will encompass production of spirit in our modern facility as well as cask filling, warehousing and bottling. We currently operate a shift pattern of 6:00am–2:00pm and 2:00pm-10:00pm with occasional weekend shifts for routine maintenance. All training will be provided but a demonstrable track record of developing new skills would be advantageous. Raasay Distillery is a growing business with many exciting opportunities in the coming years for staff to develop and progress.
Knowledge, Experience And Qualifications
- Ability to work well as part of a small team
- Highly organised
- Ability to learn new skills
- Strong work ethic
- Problem solver/ positive outlook
- Ability to work in a precise and accurate way
- Personable and helpful
Closing Date: 12th April 2019
Please apply in writing by email to Norman Gillies at: email@example.com or by completing the form below.
Further information or queries prior to application call the distillery on 01478 470461