We are seeking a Distillery Receptionist / Administrator to join our friendly Isle of Raasay Distillery team. Closing date for applications is 14th June 2019.
Distillery Receptionist / Administrator
Raasay Distillery, Isle of Raasay
The role is seasonal initially, but further opportunities may be available year-round for the right candidate.
Hours: 9.30am -5.30pm, 5 days per week including Saturdays.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming visitors
- Cash handling and till control
- Check in and welcoming accommodation guests
- Managing presentation of the shop
- Stock control
- Answering telephone or email enquiries
- Assisting back office staff with online booking systems
- Assisting in coordination of tours
- Cooperation and teamwork
- High level of IT competency
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management
- Friendly telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Numerically capable
- Proactive approach
Closing Date: 14th June 2019
Please apply in writing by email to Norman Gillies at: [email protected] or by completing the form below.
Further information or queries prior to application call the distillery on 01478 470461