We are seeking an administrator to join our friendly team at the distillery. The role is key to supporting our business in hospitality, retail and production therefore applicants must be flexible and willing to contribute wherever necessary.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administration of hotel property management systems
- Liaising with online travel agencies including booking.com & Expedia
- Purchasing and stock control
- Check-in and welcoming guests
- Banking of takings
- Staff Rota
- Contribution to the organisation of events
- Answering telephone or email enquiries
- Working alongside sales and finance teams in Edinburgh
- Administration of accounting packages and till systems (Xero, Epos Now)
- Cooperation and teamwork
- High level of IT competency
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management
- Friendly telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Good numerical skills
- Proactive approach
Salary dependent on experience and suitability. In recognition of the importance of this role, an attractive package is available for the right candidate.
Please apply in writing by email to Norman Gillies at: email@example.com or by completing the form below.
Further information or queries prior to application call Raasay Distillery on 01478 470178